Festival Hall organ

Woke with a wierd dream about my brain wiping out Islamic and Indian material and then reinstating it all! No swim again. To mosaic and gesso on board which was much admired and did more work on the mirror. Tai chi and then we all went to Jack's for lunch. My eggs royale were cold but hash browns were hot and plenty of coffee. Chatted to Sean.Took bathroom mirror to be fixed. I was lucky to find my glasses lens on the bedroom floor.  Played the Royal Festival Hall organ! Wow! The only big organ in London I have not played is the Royal Albert Hall. I played Murrill Postlude on a Ground which I also played at Westminster Abbey. William McVicar spent an hour explaining the various stops. Some of the organists played too long as we had to be out by 10. I played the organ before the rebuild when Dad came and Ralph Downes came to demonstrate the organ. He showed us a Hill sound! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil