Rusalka

Monday swam 20. After mosaic and tai chi went on the hard hat tour of St John Upper Norwood. Impressed by the underpinning. Catenian council at Kevin's - I made a strong case to do away with clergy night and replace it with lunch for parish priests. We will continue but have 2 events instead of meetings which will save some rent. Philip has a grizzled beard. Good food at Rupees and lager. Brendan gave me a lift home. I went on the bus and there were delays because of a robbery at Shell garage in Portland Road so buses diverted via Elmers End. 
Tuesday swam 20. Liz to West Wickham. I parked near Dulwich college and got bus. Really enjoyed the Met opera Rusalka excellent production and singing conducted by Sir Mark Elder. Went to Dulwich Books but Chetna Makan (Great British bakeoff) had left but I had pancakes and delicious cakes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil