Birbal

A delightful day. Took the boys to Watermans theatre to see Tales from Birbal advisor to the great Akbar Moghul emperor - cast of 2 ladies, very well done. Tamar delighted to see us. McDonalds in the park then to Kew Water and Steam museum for steam train ride. engine from Sierra Leone and tea. Did some drawings and bought toy Mallard for Sean and notebook for CiarĂ¡n. To Catenian council meeting. I wish I had gone to the hustings instead. They will not change. Our meeting now costs £125 a night at the golf club, wine is £4.60 a glass for visitors. It cannot go on like this. Why won't brothers come to a weekend social event with their families? Why belong at all? I finally snapped when Philip criticised Kirkham Cup which he has not been to for years! Colin thanked me as we left - I reckon he realised I was annoyed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil