Mum

My Mum would have been 88 today. She would have had a party with cake and candles and smiled! Clare suggested to Ann that Mum would prefer money to be given to charity and she's right but I still think a celebration is right! How I miss her and Dad!
The choir from New Hall school, Chelmsford sang at the Mass this evening and they were superb. Kyrie from Messe Basse by Faure, Thou wilt keep him by Wesley and a lovely haunting Agnus Dei from the Little Jazz mass by Bob Chilcott. Good to see Deacons Peter and Richard.

Comments

Padre Rob+ said…
First, I am so jealous of the music ;)

Secondly, I am lighting a candle and saying a prayer for your mother. May she rest in peace + and rise in glory everlasting. May Light perpetual shine upon her.
Bless you Rob! I think light does shine upon her! Yes I am so fortunate to hear such wonderful music!

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil