A new week

 Monday chat to Ann. Dennis came. It seems Clare had to come to the bank in Bromley! Swim and aerobics. Liz went for blood test in Purley. Deacon Ray's father died last night so I am landed with showing The Letter tomorrow night! I have been sent some links and I downloaded it from You Tube. Liz bought hard drive and USB so saved photos. She went to UCM. Only connect, Mastermind, Univ challenge, Mozart's story. Enjoyed Dear Octopus with Lindsay Duncan very much. 

Tuesday 17th SM, S and B - Fr Rock was dreadful about Nain and a toasted cheese sandwich! Swim. Liz did not go to Guys trains cancelled. Filling at dentist. Quiet time. To Beckenham Jonny and Rosemary set up teh film and I downloaded it as a backup. Home for dinner and we both went. 20 came and all went well. Polish priest had moved the equipment but it all worked. Not really enough time for discussion. 7.30 was too late to start I think. 

Wed slept in B. So no swim but in fact I did my activity for the day. To National gallery to see Hockneys with Piero. 7 at interfaith group and we discussed para of the Pope's message for the season of creation a very rich document. Shut Pauline up at one point as she went over time and was way off subject. Liz picked me up at Streatham Common as she had collected Henry. We were about to start drawing when he suddenly said we would do it next time and Dennis had arrived. Imagine my surprise when I came downstairs to find they had both gone. I cried off FTIC because Henry was coming and missed SM service. Watched part 2 of Young musician auditions - the formula is quite wrong. To Catenians and sat with Damian and William. I felt hot at end of emeal so came home. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil