Decorating and Vince Cable

Painting of the kitchen and dining room finished apart from the odd bit of papering which needs to be replaced and then painted - hurrah! I am not an enthusiastic painter - hate getting my hands dirty so wear gloves. There is a hardly a mark on my decorating clothes (old Philharmonia Chorus T shirt) whereas Liz is covered in paint. I am far too finicky around edges and cleaning up whereas Liz just slaps it on! Still it's done and all the china is in the dishwasher before being put back! We have so many objects!
Read in Daily Mail supplement that Vince Cable M.P. deputy leader of Liberal Democrats and generally sensible bloke was educated at Nunthorpe Grammar school, York where my Dad went so sent him an email.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil