St Therese celebration

Thursday to the Cathedral hall. Surprised Liz at Victoria station - she had come home a day early to surprise me - good thing I had visited the new Battersea Park Tescos and got the flowers! A delightful celebration meal for the volunteers and Fr Michael read some of the thank you letters "Dear Fr Bone..." The whole event paid for itself. Lots to eat and drink but I drove. Sat with servers and had an interesting chat to Nick who is from Barons Green and has painted a station acrylic on wood. Brian and Andrew the seminarians engaged in a good discussion about the Baptism of Christ. Friday to practice and did most of the November music - I was throaty and suspect I caught the cough/cold from my neighbours at the Jerusalem chamber on Wednesday! Finished "The cleft" by Doris Lessing - most unusual and rather disturbing book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil