Carousel

Monday woke early and then back to sleep! To mosaic - I was late but good to see everyone again. I got my brolly back and all my materials were safely in a box. All I need to do now is the infilling around the flowers and Paisley pattern and grout and it will be finished! No ta'i chi so to Balham library to return scores and pick up 2 books -Tom Service on conducting and The Tower - both were recommended at Proms literary events. To Southwark cathedral for an excellent recital by Stephen Disley - Buxtehude, Bach, Andrew Carter, Janacek. Home for lunch and then to Barbican theatre. Eventually found the ticket office and then found we had been moved to the middle of the stalls which was excellent. A wonderful Opera North production with great singing especially Biggalow. Loved it - standing ovation! Home at midnight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil