Mosaic

Swam 20 and set off early as I was taking back glue and bringing milk and biscuits for the mosaic class. Of course Nicky had to comment on the date on the milk bottle but I said it has been filled from a fresh one! The new place is well done if a little smaller. For tai chi the ceiling seems low but there is plenty of light. I asked Tony if we could face the other way as I did not fancy people coming out of Clapham Junction station seeing us through the open door! To Balham library and chatted to Jeremy. Got 2 South Africna guide books. Met Alison on the train - she still works at Putney library. Nice lunch and Liz went off to confirmation class. I worked on the 2 mosaics. To Catenians and Jim Mann and Terry Brain were there. Not many coming to the quiz but 9 for the games night on Friday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil