Provincial President

Swam 20 and did Catenian stuff at home.Installed as Provincial President for Province 7 of the Catenians last night. David Barrett the last Norwood brother to be PP in 1995/6 often encouraged me to consider offering to do this and I reckon he is chuckling in Heaven! My themes are friendship and youth and my charity is the Bursary a Fund. Let the fun commence! The meeting was rather long - some people talk too much but we did get some decisions and change is in the air. Positive feedback afterwards and lots signed up for the weekend. I got back to Selhurst in time to get the train so got to Acton around 11.30. Sean and I had a great time at ZSL London Zoo. Saw 2 lions, 1 tiger, 1 gorilla, aardvark, meerkats, komodo dragon, giant tortoise, monkeys, birds, etc. Mary Beard in a new series on Rome. Laugh out loud humour "I want my wife back"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil