Odds Farm

Having enjoyed "Decline and fall" I laughed even more at Evelyn Waugh's "Vile bodies" . Did Mr Fellowes get some ideas for "Downton Abbey" from him e.g. the motor racing? Took Jack, Ciaran and Sean to Odds Farm. A bit cold for first day of summer but loads to do. We stayed as Louise was delayed at work - Tom is in New York with his Dad. We came home Thursday so no art. Lots of emails again! Seán has arrived to stay. 5 minutes in Thomas the Tank DVD on. Looking at the wedding pictures he commented "My Daddy is a magician and my Mummy is a princess! " Lots of DVDs and sorting out toys in the garden. We went to bed very late. Enjoyed episode 1 of Versailles and programme on Heathrow. Asda late delivery. I seem to have developed a pain in my right neck - might have caught a chill at Odds Farm. Add to the discomfort in my right thumb. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil