Public speaking

Swam 20. Two Catenian occasions. Keith Pearson's funeral at Sidcup and province 7 heat of public speaking at St Gregory's Tunbridge Wells very high standard and good support from TW circle. It was good to have choir and organ at St Lawrence Sidcup and a good homily about "Fallen angels" from Fr John Driver who used to be at the cathedral. Had tea and cake with the Rayers. Traffic not great coming into TWells and the satnav took me all over the place for no good reason. The runnerup was my winner! Good support from TWells circle. 2 hours from there to Acton! 
Friday Ciaran's first guitar exam and Sean's assembly which was a delight especially the penguin song. Catalogued a lot of fiction and gave Mexican drums and patterns to Monica. She is interested in a link with the school in Chiapas and a meeting with potential library volunteers on April 20th. My mood was not helped by the arrival of 4 boxes of new books in memory of Maya with Anna putting them out?? Why not catalogued - I did not comment. Louise gave me a lift and home quite quickly - I was tired.  I will certainly not be doing this work for ever. I sent emails about the pipe organ at St Gregory's school which is under threat.  Enjoyed first programme on the Camino. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil