Dreams

 More dreams! I fell over! Next to tall tenor who was talking about chatting up women, I got a drink and Meryl said "that's my job. Sorry I am amused by middle aged men chatting up women, I could not remember name."  Your goddaughter being baptised tomorrow, lots of cakes better keep some for later. The chorus can't sing at the service after all.  Sang wrong line in National anthem at RAH. Very strange arrangement women in 3 parts, it was sad - somebody died? Or was it an echo of the Britten arrangement?FJ playing Flor Peeters pastorale at a wedding. It's not as easy as it looks he said. LA conference with Meryl. Fr Peter and Daphne Sherwood entertaining! 3 children waiting to be confirmed but mental health problems so done privately. York Minster saying evensong choir much smaller could not find my red academic gown (never had one) Heart attack? Lou and Bruce came looking in vestry for ir. Returning small ladder through disabled door at Balham library (old version) New director is here! Karen told Liz and me to shut up! Lost Liz in New York! Bruce had Dad's new car key. Can't understand or read my notes! Short man like Ronnie Corbett or Robin Kennedy. I said I can't cope without Liz! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil