Tsar's bride

 Finished reading Michael Bourdeaux's One word of truth which is fascinating. I have written to him. It was Muti not Svetlanov who was conducting Nevsky and it was interrupted by demonstrators. The concert was live on radio 3. Hurtado centre prayer and reflection was helpful. Played wedding music on piano. It is years since I played for a wedding! Nice parcel from LMP welcoming us to the friends. Tsar's bride on you tube. I I was watching and listening to Durham cathedral organ recitals by Joseph Beech and Imogen Morgan then tried evensong but all I gwatching and listening to Durham c recitals by Joseph Beech and Imogen Morgan then tried evensong  and listening to Durham cathedral organ recitals by Joseph Beech and Imogen Morgan then tried evensong but all I got was organ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil