New Covent Garden

Woke at 6.15 and as a result was later than expected for train and just missed the tour at New Covent Garden authority. However there is an interesting exhibition to see about their plans and we had coffee, danish, bacon butties and orange juice so no complaints there. Chatted to men from the board, Battersea society and Treasury holdings - was glad I had my suit and poppy on. Minibus to main gate and bus to library to find MH was late in because of her cat and nobody had rung me! Zia back from Pakistan with nice sweets. Cleaner doing very little again. On train and tram to Catenians - 14 of us and 8 visitors. Colin gave me a lift home and I had a long chat to David Barrett which is always interesting. Tuesday swam but it was busy and got out early to chat to Dan. I had seen Humphrey on train last night. Work on PRP and game plan. Lady gave me her seat on way home!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil