Infection

Woke in the night - my underpants were marked last night with discharge of some kind from the groin. Got to see Dr Ojo and he prescribed cream and antibiotics and I can put the cream on the top of my right ear too. Also got flu jab. I am to go for MRI scan of my spine for going to Dr Simon Shaw. Got presciptions then found out Henry was going to nursery to be photographed so Dennis dropped him off for 90 minutes, He played with the plastic train set and watched DVD. To quiet time and French lady with baby removed same during the silence, also the ordinand. Got boxer shorts from Sainsbury's. Watched debate Corbyn vs Johnson. Very good response from our Lib Dem candidate about Safe Passage. Interesting to see what Steve Reed says. Pleased Mike Quirke is donating a picture for the auction. Advent music done and Jerry followed my suggestions.  The carols poster had the wrong day for Christmas Eve! I did not go to meeting at St Paul's. Good programme on Kes and a new dance version. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil