Another funeral

9.10 train to Caterham - got poster put up for carols cost £4. People already there, Tamil hymn rehearsed with lady at piano. Flute. Canadian soloist decided to sing unaccompanied. Twice I was asked to transpose at sght which I cannot do. Sextet and soloist sang Take him Lord to Wesley Lead me Lord - went well. I played 15 minutes. Va pensiero went well and I managed all the sharps F sharp major. Congregation big and really sang I cannot tell, Be still my soul, Guide me. Priya from Sri Lanka. His wife comes to 8 o clock. Got 12.05 train only to find train at Norwood Junction cancelled so abandoned going to interfaith lunch and went to Balham library via East Croydon and Clapham Junction. Identified all but 2 of the fish so have printed the fish guides. Listened to choral evensongs from Edington, Edinburgh and RSCM at Lincoln. Mary Berry visiting Scone House. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil