Married priests

For over a week I have had a sore right big toe treated with salt water and cream 3 times a day and antibiotics. I just wish it would clear up. Wearing organ shoes and leather shoes does not help! I am wearing trainers as sandals are too cold! It is like a whitlow.Swam, Mass, to mosaic. Not please with Linda as I thought I had paid up to the end of Nov and now have to pay £28. I gave her £21. This mosaic is costing too much to make! Did a bit. Decided to skip tai chi because of toe. Christmas cards done. To see Dr Ojo - he put cotton wool between toes and that helps a lot. My second toe comes over the big toe (from Dad), More antibiotics so to Sainsburys and got cakes and presents for mosaic group. Saw Johna and Darren and John Stephens. Listened to Temple church evensong and quartets at BBC. Julie Walters on Northumberland coastal railway a delight. To Norwood catenians. 8 and 2 visitors. Tom Tannion will be Provincial councillor. Umberto's cancer incurable but having chemo. Dementia awareness event booked for March 5. Good chat about priests over a drink - all agreed we need married priests. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil