Advent 1

Played Wachet auf Bach and Walther. Nun komm der heiden from Orgelbuchlein. We sang Stay awake by Chris Walker and Bernadette Farrell Christ be our light. To St Paul's cathedral to hear Margaret Whipp on the Grace of waiting. Bought her book so much she said resonated with my life and helpful in spiritual "direction". Great Advent carols from St John's Cambridge. Ian Shaw I sing of a maiden a highlight. Beautiful Advent carols at St John Upper Norwood with Keziah Thomas in 4 movements from Ceremony of carols, O thou the central Orb and Wood Magnificat in E flat. Bach preludes and great hymns. Love Lo he comes! For over a week I have had a sore right big toe treated with salt water and cream 3 times a day and antibiotics. I just wish it would clear up. Wearing organ shoes and leather shoes does not help! I am wearing trainers as sandals are too cold! It is like a whitlow.  I thought my diary was lost but found it in my bedside drawer! Blue planet and end of Howards End. Julie Walters on coastal railways. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil