Children

Mass and stations at Virgo Fidelis. Lent group led by Revd Jonathan on sin. Nice to meet Ben Giddens at St Bride Fleet St. I was taken in by the Viscount digital! Great choices Bach, Demissieux, Langlais, Dupre and Tournemire. To Seen and heard Victorian children at Guildhall library. Millais and Tuke are masters. It is very difficult to paint a child's face. It strikes me that my Syrian migrants painting is like Don McCullin, trying to tug at the heart strings in the same way as portraying poor children can do. It is also important to tell the story truthfully. There are many working together to get off the crowded migrants boat in my picture but I have to ask why are they fleeing? Who caused this? Choir practice and no basses. Masterchef final. Nelson happy to join in an exhibition at Farm Street! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil