An extraordinary day Part 2

After the Spirituality session I went to see Mgr Mark Langham. He was very concerned about ym back which was giving me a lot of grief. I told him of the accident I had with the cross after Saturday evening Mass. I was carrying it up the side steps to the sanctuary at the Cathedral and tripped over the hem of my new cassock. I thought I had hurt my foot. But I may have jarred my back which has been dodgy in the past - I was born with slipped discs! I have since had my cassock altered and left a note for all servers advising them to go up the front stairs!
Fr Mark and I discussed ecumenical and interfaith work and he is very supportive. I then went to Vespers but as my back was so bad I decided not to serve at Mass after all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil