Ciarán is 2

Found the hearing aids next to the front garden path so that's a relief. 7 of us at coffee before the lecture and general moaning about the length of Taylor - I am doing well as some have only read 50 pages and I am at 506! The lecture from Damian was encouraging and ended with some thoughts about multifaith which made me realise that it might be worthwhile after all. We were also handed an assessment form which needs to be honestly completed by all of us! For the first time I actually commented in the lecture - lecture 10 and I finally get to speak! To Acton and watched a bit of Treasures of heaven film. Bed at midnight and woke at 6 a.m. Ciarán had a great time opening his presents and loved the IKEA kitchen we gave him (Louise and Tom assembled it on Tuesday night). Dennis gave him 2 wooden engines and he loved those. We all went to Wimbledon and had lunch at the Polka theatre cafe and enjoyed "The ugly duckling" beautifully performed and danced by 2 actors. He liked the playground as well. Took them to Kew Gardens and Louise was entertaining him with stories and songs. I rang the editor of the Catholic Herald at Jon Dal Din's request but the article had already been done - it was about the Archbishops' visit to the synagogue. Jon has asked me to write an article about it and clearly sees me as having a greater role for Westminster Interfaith! Time will tell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil