Guiding

Only swam 20 as we were late and then to Tescos and Liz to Barclays. Spent the morning and evening choosing hymns for St Michael's up to end of July! To the cathedral to do guiding. There were 4 on duty including Trevor who seemed to do more than the rest of us! I met a charming teacher from Norfolk and a couple also people from Munich and Slovaks. At time goes on my tour has become more fluent and I don't need to check my notes so much. To Merritt gallery Dover Street for meetup with Markus. A small exhibition of photos without captions by Tehran photographer Abbas Kowsari for £3500 each. I did not stay for coffee as I was feeling tired and I have in fact left the meetup group as they wanted £12 a year to visit free exhibitions! Also been working on Catenian stuff around provincial weekend October 2016. Watched Taste of Italy and a remarkable young Russian pianist Danil Trifonov.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil