Met at the cinema

Tuesday swam 24. To AgeUK for hearing aid clinic. The lady was late and there was one lady before me who had a mould problem so I thought I would miss the start of the opera. She gave me keep dry tubes but I have to ask the hospital for thicker ones. I parked at Selhurst and by train and tube got to Hackney picturehouse just in time. Gergiev conducted Iolanta by Tchaikovsky and Duke Bluebeard's castle in extraordinary productions by a Polish film director. The opening of the fourth door was extrordinary. Anna Netrebko was great as were all the singers. This is definitely the best cinema for opera as it is smaller although I could not see at all when I came in! To Acton and we had pancakes. Watched Inside the House of Commons. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil