Flying Dutchman

Swam 24. Wrote 3 articles based on my notes from meetings. Liz went to Earlsfield for pedicure. Watched Wolf Hall, good programme on Simon Rattle and Come dine with me and listened to 2 evensongs St John's and Windsor both excellent. To Heythrop to pick up 4 books for the Jerusalem course which Larry issued for me. To Gate picturehouse and met a nice lady as I was early. I must remember not to sit in the back row as people go to the loo and a woman came in late and dumped next to me. The ROH live production was excellent and Bryn Terfel was splendid. Peter Rose, Adrianne Pieczonka and Ed Lyon all most impressive not forgetting Catherine Wyn-Rogers and Michael Kónig. Andris Nelsons quite rightly included the chorusmaster in the lineup for bows. It was quite riveting and no interval! To Acton and Liz picked me up. Wednesday Ciaran was again a bit off with me. Sean was on fine form and shouted out in the silence at music "Was that a fire engine Grandad?" Had lunch at Watermans and noticed steam rising from the bonnet. Turns out there was no radiator cap so went and bought one! Listened to archive evensong from St David's. To Brixton for conversations and 7 came. Booked dates through to September and have got 3 on the same day as the cathedral group. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil