Lent 1

I played a rather unusual interlude on Aus der Tiefe by Henrik Andriessen, Willan on Southwell and Pachelbel fugue on "When Jesus stood at the cross". 2  practised for Holy Week and I practised Bach and Gigout Toccata. Fr Paul was pretty scathing about the Bishop and suprised when I praised Justin Welby. It seems Fr Leon is area Dean and will be looking after us but he has not been in touch with Paul. Later Fr Andrew said Fr Leon is a good singer and loves music. Liz was serving at the rite of election so I changed the bolt on the door in the hall which took about an hour - there is always one screw which will not come out! I watched Indian summers which is excellent. Went to Lent group at the vicarage. Nobody was introduced and we spent 35 minutes reading the chapter so Bridget and I had to leave near the start of the discussion! Adrian and Terence are back from India and we sang Batten and Byrd Civitas sancti. Did the mosaic design and wrote a letter about the hearing aid tubes. Watched Comic relief bake off and Inside the commons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil