New Year's day

Last night's St Martin's programme, Durham and Southwark cathedral morning prayer, Blackfriars. Enjoyed Vienna Phil New Year concert no audience. Muti is 80 this year and has conducted the orchestra for 50 years. 10 women players. Lovely interval with countryside Haydn, Goldmark, Bella, Liszt. Watched Dara which is excellent on Indian religion and Islam. NT at home another email from vimeo support with suggestions as to what I can do. It works fine on the TV but on this laptop after buffering I get "Sorry you are not authorised to watch this video". Well sorry I have paid my money so I am authorised. Bridgerton another implausible episode. Only connect, university challenge, Torvill and Dean in Alaska and melting glaciers. Liz baked some cakes. Daphne's sister died aged 69. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil