Hacking

 St Martin's morning song and Blackfriars St Vincent. I posted a card to Mary O'Sullivan - nice sunny day. Interviewed Ebrahim Rashid for SLIFG and all went well. RSCM lecture Claire Allison on Parisian 12th century polyphony. I was horrified to find that the bag I had made up for Liz had been stolen from the porch. I got some things together for Dennis to take. On top of this my email was hacked and a very strange message had been sent so at 1least 11 people rang and others messaged. Changed passwords. All very upsetting. The main things lost were leads and watch charger lead. Luckily her new glasses were not in the bag. Rosemary reminded me that a bag was taken from the porch on the party day. Father Brown was good. It wasn't a theft - it was a mistake. A new volunteer from South Norwood community kitchen took the hospital bag instead of the food bags. Paul brought it back and was very apologetic. It was upsetting - in fact I felt quite shaky. I changed passwords and answered messages. Neil MacGregor at St Martin's on Trusting the gods excellent. Laudato Si' retreat weekend. Archbishop Malcolm excellent and Trish Sandbach from Leeds a bit long. Ended with night prayer. I offered to sing but muted! I have asked for the chants. Carlisle and Settle railway Northern Belle.

Saturday slept through alarm. Up in time for 9 a.m. morning prayer and quite a few told us about themselves. I was in a breakout room with 2 others. In garden contemplating the birch tree and planted the tulip bulbs which were in the flowers Louise sent. Infuriating call from Indians threatening BT cutoff - I complained to BT. St Martin's walk in Hyde Park. Eddie and Brendan rang about the hacking. Alexander Woodrow played at St Columba's URC York. Tablet has come! Jeremiah Stephenson playing different organs including those in Felix Aprahamian's old home. Bach Balint Karosi at St John the Divine New York. David Dunnett at Norwich cathedral.  LSI panel was good but it was annoying that my questions in chat were ignored but I did get some chat answers. Night prayer. A perfect planet. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil