Jan 8 and 9

 Liz to Guy's. She was fine this time. St Martin's morning song was beautiful. Chat to Ann. Funeral of Theresa Giwa livestreamed from the cathedral. Tony Robinson at Battersea Power Station (I visited before it closed) and Cliveden. Gules Brandreth and Sheila Hancock on the Lee canal. Father Brown, Come dine with me. A relaxing afternoon. SLIFG get to know you only 5 there. Four in a Bed. Terrible shock George across the road died at home on Thursday morning we heard the ambulance come. Took a card over and to post box. Card to the O'Sullivans who both have Covid.

Saturday 9th Mosquitoes Lie-in St Martin's walk in Victoria Park, Hackney. Blackfriars. Checked tyres and used leaf blower to clear half of garden but my knees were complaining! NT at home a remarkable play and brilliant acting. Google maps says my all-time data is I have visited 11 countries, 100 cities and 672 places It seems according to them that I have motorcycled 360 miles in 2020. That's amazing as I have only ever twice been on a moped and that was in Kerala years ago! It's good to know I have only spent 14 hours shopping in 2020 and travelled a total distance of 2120 miles in 2020. Covid has certainly clipped my wings! Nigel Holdsworth recital from Priory St URC York. Evening prayer from Portsmouth with a hymn sung by the 2 canons in harmony. Vespers from Belmont. Amazing I just completed a private Vatican survey about synodality and the forthcoming synod in Rome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil