Epiphany

 St Margaret's (late) which included Harris I said to the man at the gate of the year. Blackfriars including Fr Bruno singing the proclamation beautifully. Liz went to Guys. I was not best pleased that she did not message me for 3 hours. She will go 3 times a week every 28 days with a blood count test in the middle. She saw Nichola, registrar and briefly the consultant Dr Rich. Dennis went on and on on the phone and I did a written update. I tried Meditatio for a bit. Watched Uncle Vanya which was excellent. I won a Tablet crossword. Father Brown is back! A year at Kew. Had a lovely family zoom. Cheetah family very well done. 

Thursday Liz went to Guys. She came home exhausted and got her to bed. She had a long wait for patient transport. I chatted to Clare and caught up on St Martin's and Blackfriars. A good recital from St Chad's Birmingham. Father Brown. Lovely programme on Julia Donaldson the children's author. Natural history museum and Hope the blue whale. Bridgerton. Have kept the decorations up. Forgot the Clap for Heroes and missed Bible study and Vespers for Fr Fintan. Too busy with Liz. It is a worry. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil