Day 1 at Balham

Had to walk to pool as Whitehorse Lane was closed. Policeman allowed me to walk down left-hand side of the road. Turned out there had been a murder of a 26 year old after a wedding. Buses were diverted. 30 lengths as a result. Jeremy greeted me and all the staff very helpful. Unpacked boxes and saw Jeremy. Completed H & S. Quite clear that Marijana had been leaving things because she was retiring. I finished at 2 and eventually got the message from Coulsdon that the organ had been well covered so no need to go there. I returned home and Liz came back from the funeral at Northfleet of Ros's Dad, a deacon John Tuggey. I went to MacMillan rehearsal and this upset Liz again. I fell asleep on the train coming home and ended up at East Croydon so came back to Norwood Junction and bus to Selhurst to get the car. She has made contact with Jackie's singing teacher in Orpington.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil