Last day at Battersea Park


I was late at the pool as I was doing emails - only 28. Dan was there. Liz brought homemade cakes and loads of eats and drinks in car and set up in the hall with a display of library past and present. Loads of people came many with gifts and cards and they wrote in my book from my 30 years party. It was very touching. Liz fetched Louise and Ciarán. The staff gave me a DVD of tai chi for seniors - perfect gift. Home for dinner and Ciarán's bath time in inflatable bath. To practice and Peter Sanders came to look at situation re covering the organ as decorators coming Monday.
We eventually found that the organ chamber key was on my key ring! It will have to be done from outside the chamber and front pipes are soft and worth £1000 each so they must be careful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil