Candlemas

Byrd's "Senex puerum" went really well at Coulsdon and the Gibbons Nunc Dimittis as well. I played Andrew Moore's "Light of the nations" and the Bach prelude for the day. Dennis strapped up my right ankle which I think I must have knocked. I rested while he and Liz went to visit Grandma. To evensong at St John's where we sang Wood Coll Reg and Hail gladdening light. The organ was much too loud again especially in "Fairest Lord Jesus" - does Kit look at the words? Antiques roadshow, Lark Rise and slept peacefully through David Dimbleby on treasures of Britain.
Monday lift to station and hobbled along. My last tai chi session which is sad and I will try and get a DVD. Tony is an excellent teacher. To Catenians - tram not running and replaced by bus which dropped me off one stop too early so a walk to the club. Long chat to Barry about diaconate. Eric gave me a lift home.
Computer running slow this morning and ankle sore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil