22nd Sunday of Ordinary Time

Last Sunday without choir. I played Thalben-Ball on "Monk's Gate", John Stanley voluntaries and Adoro Te by Boellmann at Communion. At the end the tears filled my eyes as I started to play Dad's Bishopthorpe March but I kept going and managed the 5 sharps section much better. I practised and then met Vickie to choose hymns up to the end of November. This is necessary as my Wednesdays are taken up with holidays and the group on Paul. Liz was cantor at 12 noon Mass and I picked her up from the swimming pool where she had rescued my swimming stuff from my 40 length swim yesterday. I am feeling fit! A pleasant afternoon listening to evening prayer sung by the RSCM millenium youth choir in Holland featuring Sweelinck. Then Lang Lang's piano prom which was later on TV. Scanned photos for Doris's card and cut out letters for her card.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil