Thursday

Woke late so no swim and Liz gave me a lift to the station as my side was troubling me. But thanks to heat treatment and ibuprofen it wore off during the day. The lads all passed their GCSEs - Wisdom had 3 As so very pleased! I finished at 3.30 and the plan was to go and see "Mamma Mia" at Beckenham but Bruce got the time wrong so Liz took his cassock for Bath to him. He goes there tomorrow for the weekend at the RSCM course with his friends. I came home and finished the Tablet crossword and listened to Dvorak Slavonic dances from the Proms. The revelation of finding my travel diary from 1972 has sparked many memories from those heady days and a contact with the Revd David Murfet now retired in Ripon. I stayed with him in Naples on condition that I played the following Sunday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil