Mamma Mia!

Liz was up early to take Lauren to East Croydon to get train to King's Cross for Eurostar. Lauren was in late having been out with Bruce and friends. Swam 30 lengths. Saw Dan - the baby is a girl, Daisy! Also saw my Chinese pal and Raphael looking very brown from trip to Egypt. The climb up Mt Sinai was 3 hours in the dark but worth it. The Israeli guide to Bethlehem tried to charge them extra and charge to go into the church which he refused to pay! Busy at work but enjoyed the park. Finished reading "The Imitation of Christ" which I started in Lent. I am now asked to review "On Chesil Beach" as I have asked the reading group limpets for their views as I was not able to sit in for the session (only senior on). To Beckenham Odeon to see "Mamma Mia". Ages since we went to the cinema and really enjoyed it. Great show! Watched Gergiev on TV, Tudors and Ronnie Corbett in "Sorry" on return home, also QI although I dropped off! The Southfields library staff went to see Barbara Lott in the panto at Wimbledon Theatre years ago - she was a keen library user.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil