Sprains, Olympics, Tibet, candle in my window

The pulled muscle in my left side seems to have cleared up thanks to ibuprofen and heat ttreatment with the microwaved beanbag! I now have a pain in right upper chest which Shivram who is studying these things says will go. My left shoulder still gives me twinges and I ntoe tonight I have bruised my left hand middle finger! I did swim this morning 22 despite waking late as Liz was in Bow overnight for the boiler man. I never sleep well when she is away! Discussed Doris's farewell - low key, no present! I received the papers about the bereavement counselling course - I will miss some sessions but I will give it a try. Angela thinks this a good idea. She and Pauline liked the wedding photos - Louise has some better ones on face book. Olympics start tonight so I am lighting a candle in my window for Tibet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil