Grandma is 90


Shivram who is working a few hours a week studies physiotherapy at Nottingham and recommended heat treatment and sea salt for the pain in my side. I had the pain when swimming with Liz this morning so only did 20 lengths. On arrival home I heated up the bean bag Mum gave me and it certainly helped. To Joanna's Crystal Palace for an excellent meal for Grandma's 90th. Liz had got a cake and balloons and I enjoyed onion and cheese tart, duck, chocolate nemesis and hot chocolate. Louise, Tom and Bruce came. Grandma had 16 cards and flowers and Dennis rang from Xanthos, Greece where is was 38 degrees!

Comments

Was this photo of your Grandma taken years ago then, long before she was 90? She looks young, middle-aged in the photo.

Due to infiltration and unwelcome comments I have deleted my blogspot and have started another. I shall e-mail you regarding this. Graham
Taken a couple of years ago I think. It's a good idea to limit your blog to invited people only as I did!

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil