New US Embassy

Tuesday I finished at 2 and went to the hospital. Grandma was agitated and I changed her hearing aid battery. She kept trying to pull the lines out so I repositioned her rosary so she had something to hold. To the cathedral for the Volunteers Mass on the feast of St Thomas More and St John Fisher. Phil Roberts was there. The boys sang well and I was consecration torch. Liz was late. Nice canapes in hall. Good to see Mark Doran who is working hard on the Papal visit. To Battersea Park library for a well attended talk by the US Embassy Press attache Philip. Knew most of the people there. IT not working again. Andrew Green thanked me for coming and made useful contact with Economic development office people. So nice to see everyone again. Library looking good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil