Junior choir

9 of the school choir sang well and I met parents. I played Dubois toccata and Michael Fleming on Noel novelet. I was pleased that the kids came, Billy seemed interested in the organ. I noted he was the only one to receive communion. The all age service will be a better choice for the group who are year 3s. There was a discussion about school and evensongs. Jill was there. I was glad  did not have to go back in the evening as the train between Purley and Caterham was replaced by buses and the 12 o clock did not run. I went to St Mary's for 3 p.m. Mass - it was first communion and awful. Lealfet wrong, music group singing and parsih priest launching into items. The worst was the children going up individually to be photographed. The deacon had the chalice and then swopped that for hosts! At evensong we sang Dyson in F and My beloved spake. 6 years since the Wests married! Louise brought the boys to see Henry. Sean loves a game. Watched the Durrells and Antiques roadshow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil