Hot

Another glorious day. Played I know that my redeemer liveth and Bach Heut triumphiret. We sang Now the green blade riseth. Practised toccatas and Tuba tune.My friendly train driver tells me that ahead of the major timetable changes Southern are trying to get their drivers to join Thameslink and be retrained. Given the appalling record of relations with drivers the management must be mad! Why did they not plan ahead and check how many drivers were needed? To St Paul's cathedral for inspiring talk by Chris Webb Anglican Benedictine from Launde Abbey. His book is "God soaked life".Played Walther and Bach at evensong. Enjoying Simon Schama's Story of the Jews. We have visited Sephardis but I did not realise its importance. The Durrells and The Woman in white. Leg of lamb for dinner. It reached 22 degrees today! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil