Collision

On the way back from swimming turning from Buller Rd into Mersham Road where it is always difficult to see car drove into my side. Some damage to wheel arch and door. The young woman was incredibly rude shouting at me and calling for witnesses. The boy with her was in tears but she did nothing to comfort him. I did not have phone or pen. Her parting shot was that she was late for school. I phoned the insurance company and he was very helpful. I was pretty shaken. Her car had some damage to the light and bumper. There was no phonecall from her! Marnie from the Met proved to be interesting but surtitles were badly needed! To the Horniman museum to see the World gallery and have a meal. Catching up on Songs of Praise who do we find but Daniel Moult and Ashley Wagner at Birmingham conservatoire!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil