Meditation?

Yesterday could not get into meditation zoom because password was wrong. Today I forgot 10 a.m. At  St Johns .I did "attend" Fisher House. My phone 's connection to internet is  playing up but I did manage to upload a video made earlier but I po sted the same prayer 3 times! June Catena online had me alternately fuming at people who don't want change at all and smiling at an article questioning how many Catholics believe in the Real Presence. I have read The Tablet online my copy still has not come. Future historians will battle with so much now online!  Ernani from the Met 2012 not Verdi 's greatest. The soprano a bit squally, Dmitri dominates the stage. Saw this in Verona 1972 and rain stopped play 5 minutes from the end.I said " La  comedia e finita" as everybody ran for cover! It was hilarious! We all got wet any way!My meditatio quiet session was wrecked by watching the end of Come dine with me beforehand! Why would a man with 2 posh cars and a swimming pool want to enter at all? And then he goes and wins the grand! The other thing I hate is people snooping in bedrooms. I would NEVER do that if invited for dinner! I love the commentator's remarks - the only reason to watch it.Komische Oper you tube Eugene Onegin an outstanding performance. There are several other operas that look interesting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil