Choir

40 lengths Friday morning despite a couple of people getting in my lane! Took tour of the estate and visited 7 sites meeting lots of people I know. Grandma had a fall so Mandy called the ambulance and Louise went to King's as we were short of staff at lunchtime. I dropped in on the way home and ate with them and Louise stayed overnight. To choir practice and we covered all the June music. The Byrd 4 part mass not ready for Sunday and a mini-revolt over it. So we abandoned it for the moment. To Croydon Parish church for compline. I was just in time and sat in the nave without a book but I found I knew all the words any way. A lovely end to a busy day. Actually I then did the music lists for July and August and got to bed late. I don't sleep well when Liz is away. Spoke to Dennis about wedding and Grandma.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil