Catenians and Elizabeth West

Monday no mosaic so no tai chi either. Back bad to start with. To Oakwood on train and tubes and met Elizabeth West and we went for a coffee - it was a bit noisy but we had a very useful chat and she gave me some good Buddhist contacts. She was a Sacred Heart nun and became a Buddhist meditator. I was there for about 1 and a half hours! Returned to Beckenham Junction where I picked up the car from Liz and sat with legs all bunched up to drive and back full of bicycle packing boxes! Delivered them to Glyn Close. I took newsletter item to St Chad's and saw Fr William. He is looking forward to the pulpit presentations this weekend. The meeting went very well and my gold conference tie caused plenty of comments. Vernon Warner was admitted and had good chats to him, Willie Britto, John Almeida and Philip Chandler.
Tuesday back bad at first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil