Dr Peter Tyler

To Heythrop and saw Helena in library. She said the girl who chose the music said psalm was to be spoken but it was agreed with Fr Rocco two weeks ago and I had found an O'Carroll setting. We rehearsed and then found the congregation had a different response so photocopies were made and I went through it before Mass. The provincial general of the Jesuits celebrated and Michael Holman was there. Went OK. To Acton and Ciaran was a bit into whinging. To meditatio for an excellent lecture by Dr Peter Tyler from Twickenham on Dionysius and the Victorines antecedents of Eckhart so it was very helpful! I lost my freedom pass - there was a hole in my pocket. Liz had been at St John's for Corpus Christi - Vierne. Adrian practised at Beckenham.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil