Laurence Freeman and Phiroza Gan

To meditatio for the last of the series attended by lots of extras. Laurence asked me about Boris Johnson. He spoke about John Main. Made my way to Acton. Wednesday took Ciaran and Liz to school and Liz stayed for the morning hearing reading. It was raining and I took Seán to playgroup at Acton parish church hall which he loved especially the car. Photos taken. Met Liz and Ciaran at Morrisons for scampi lunch - service not that great. I took them home in the car and set off to be at Hinsley room in good time for 3.30. I bought tea things but Ann and Joan were both there. 21 came! Council of Christians and Jews support. Phiroza was late but answered the questions on Zoroastrianism well. I accompanied her on bus to Westminster. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil