Turner

Thursday was a quiet day. I went to art and finished the watercolour pencil autumn picture. Not entirely happy with it. Liz went to see the poppies at the Tower of London which have been a sensation. People wasnt them to stay -  we have bought one. Went up for 4 pm. with Father Andrew Connick but Liz was held up at the Apple store interview about her computer so meeting abandoned and I went to Tate Britain for the late Turner exhibition and the Turner prize which was rubbish - 3 vidoes and screen printing! From there to Brixton for Conversations for the soul which went well with 7 there. Liz went to Acton to babysit. I went on Friday to apply for the Indian visas - 90 minutes wait! I missed Martin Ford's recital at Turnham Green. I went to Acton and stayed overnight. Lou and Tom were both working very late. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil