Mahler

Swam 21. 2 splendid Proms HKGruber and Hagan Hardenberger on trumpet and Esa-Pekka Salonen conducting Schoenberg, Dutilleux and Mahler 1. How I like a conductor who follows the composer's markings! Reuben Thomas you were singing? In between I picked up scores at Central music library, lunched at Cóte and visited the RGS environmental photographic exhibition and walked to the Serpentine. A wonderful talk by Eva Scholl step-sister of Anne Frank on surviving Auschwitz and what needs to be done now to combat racism and discrimination. She defended Ken Livingstone and spoke about the Palestinians. Liz slipped and graxed her elbow outside West Norwood station and I seem to have dropped my new right hand hearing aid on the bus last night. It was annoying me again and I took it out and put it in my back pocket. Parked at Kent House because of the strike but in fact our lines were unaffected as far as we could see! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil