Bronx Zoo

I tripped on the pavement last night but broke my fall. I was OK and somebody immediately came to help. People are mostly very willing to give us a seat on he subway. I was tired and my knee still not right although walking seems to help.
22/9 lovely day to Bronx Zoo on subways - a long journey. Lovely woods but very spread out. Snow leopard, Amur tiger, Malgas an Indonesian bird, Guira cuckoo, tinamou birds. Reptiles including python on the move. bison, cranes, polar bear, brown bear, Asia monorail great, Indian rhino, tiger, elephant, deer. jungle world leopard, langurs, birds, bat, tortoises, turtles. Shuttle not running so a lot of walking. Lions, nyala, baboons and ibex from Ethiopia. Madagascar lemurs and fossa! bug carousel. Missed African wild dogs, aardvark, okapi and gorillas. Saw tree kangaroo, Komodo dragon. Great day out but tired. Express bus back to manhattan and subways. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil